The Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) has now launched IMI2 – Calls 11 and 12.
IMI2 – Call 11 is a single-stage Call for proposals and includes one topic on the exploitation of IMI project results.
It focuses in particular on the following IMI projects:
EMTRAIN and PharmaTrain (both education and training),
EUPATI (patient education), Open PHACTS (data management), RAPP-ID (infectious disease diagnostics),
WEB-RADR (reporting of medicines side effects), and GetReal (incorporation of real world data into drug development).
IMI2 – Call 12 is a standard, two-stage Call for proposals and includes the following topics:
- Development and validation of technology enabled, quantitative and sensitive measures of functional decline in people with early stage Alzheimer’s disease (RADAR-AD)
- FAIRification of IMI and EFPIA data
- Development of sensitive and validated clinical endpoints in primary Sjögren’s Syndrome (pSS)
- European health data network (EHDN)
- Analysing the infectious disease burden and the use of vaccines to improve healthy years in aging populations
- Discovery and characterisation of blood-brain barrier targets and transport mechanisms for brain delivery of therapeutics to treat neurodegenerative & metabolic diseases
- European Screening Centre: unique library for attractive biology (ESCulab)
Deadline for submitting proposals (both Calls): 24 October 2017
All topic texts, Call documentation and details of how to apply can be found on the IMI website – www.imi.europa.eu.